A colorful focal point like no other
The tall, elegant blooms of Delphinium add vertical strokes of brilliant color to the summer garden, as well as to fresh and dried cutflower arrangements. These perennials (the annual forms are usually called Larkspur) are a favorite for the cottage garden, but they're at home in most any sunny place, their mounds of green, glossy foliage acting as a lovely background to the blue, red, white, or yellow hummingbird-attracting blooms. Delphiniums range in size from less than 2' tall to a towering 6' high, so there's one for everyone!
- A Truly Dwarf Delphinium--Much Easier to Care For1-Quart $12.95
- The Richest Colors, the Best Garden Performance!1-Quart $11.95
- Longer-lived than older varieties, and good powdery mildew resistance!1-Quart $12.95
- 3-Foot Spires Dripping with Lavender Color1-Quart $12.95
- Cut them for the vase, or leave them for the hummingbirds!1-Quart $12.95
- Long-Lived, Heat Resistant, and Magnificent1-Quart $12.95