A colorful focal point like no other
The tall, elegant blooms of Delphinium add vertical strokes of brilliant color to the summer garden, as well as to fresh and dried cutflower arrangements. These perennials (the annual forms are usually called Larkspur) are a favorite for the cottage garden, but they're at home in most any sunny place, their mounds of green, glossy foliage acting as a lovely background to the blue, red, white, or yellow hummingbird-attracting blooms. Delphiniums range in size from less than 2' tall to a towering 6' high, so there's one for everyone!
- Long-Lived, Heat Resistant, and Magnificent1-Quart 12.95
- A Truly Dwarf Delphinium--Much Easier to Care For1-Quart 12.95
- 3-Foot Spires Dripping with Lavender Color1-Quart 12.95
- Cut them for the vase, or leave them for the hummingbirds!1-Quart 12.95
- Beautiful sky-blue flowers with hints of lavender!1-Quart 12.95
- Shades of blue and purple swirl together to create a magnificent color show!1-Quart 11.95