Colorful, Long-Blooming, Trouble-free Flowers!
Easy to grow and long-lived, the Echinacea (Coneflower) has a very hardy nature, proving resistant to environmental stresses, from heat and humidity to cold and drought. Echinaceas are impervious to most pests and diseases, sending up blooms in summer in a range of colors -- pink, white, yellow, orange, and more! -- and in fall drawing in songbirds, which come to feast on their seed-filled cones. A truly lovely, trouble-free perennial for the sunny garden!
- Incredible form and rich, varied color.1-Quart $15.95
- Creamy Orange-and-Yellow Blooms All the Way to Frost!1-Quart $19.95
- Huge 7-inch blooms arise from midsummer to early fall!1-Quart $10.95
- A Mix of Bright Tones on Wind- and Rain-tough Plants!1-Quart $14.95 $12.95Pack of 6 $28.95
- Very compact and long-blooming, it's the latest innovation in Echinacea breeding!1-Quart $15.95
- Tolerant of heat, humidity, and drought; tirelessly reblooming; and so easy to grow!1-Quart $19.95
- The double ring of bright yellow petals trails the fluffy golden center, looking for all the world like a comet!1-Quart $19.95
- Fragrant Double Blooms!1-Quart $16.95
- And the honors just keep coming!1-Quart $12.95
- Totally New Color Combo!1-Quart $14.95
- So Compact it Even Works in Containers!1-Quart $14.95
- The large centers and long, thin petals create a unique new look!1-Quart $14.95
- Compact plants with big 4-inch blooms!1-Quart $16.95