Colorful blooms and foliage all summer
While most people think of Geranium as a hot-blooded annual growing in shades of white, red, and pink, that plant actually belongs to the Genus Pelargonium. True Geraniums are much cooler customers, suited to colder climates and generally painted in tones of blue, purple, or black. True Geraniums are perennial and much hardier, with some varieties thriving all the way up to Zone 3!
Hardy Geraniums are also distinguished by their habit, which tends to sprawl out, intermingling freely with nearby plants for a charming, diffuse display. The one thing True Geranium DOES share in common with Pelargonium is a picture-perfect bloom form, with clusters of dainty blooms, each boasting 5 lightly-ruffled petals spiraling out from its center. Wayside Gardens is proud to present only the most beautiful and high-performing Hardy Geranium cultivars.
- Blooms from early summer right into fall!1-Quart $18.95
- A Hardy, Hassle Free, and Native Geranium!1-Quart $12.95
- These magenta blooms catch the eye from across the street!Bareroot $14.95
- Pollinators Love these Lush BloomsBareroot $16.95
- Dramatic Purple-Black Blooms!Bareroot $10.95