Airy Color for the Border
Using Geraniums to best advantage in the perennial border is one of the hallmarks of a seasoned gardener. They combine beautifully with so many plants, from leggy Roses to spiky Lavender, yet their beauty is understated. Find a special place for these billowy, beautifully textured, unique garden gems.
- A Hardy, Hassle Free, and Native Geranium!1-Quart 12.95
- Dramatic Purple-Black Blooms!Bareroot 10.95
- Pollinators Love these Lush BloomsBareroot 16.95
- White and Blue Flowers Make a Splash against a Green Background!Plants 9.95
- These magenta blooms catch the eye from across the street!Bareroot 14.95
- Blooms from early summer right into fall!1-Quart 18.95