Unmistakable crepe-paper blooms
If you want to decorate your garden with large, conspicuous, brilliantly-colored blooms, look no further than our gorgeous selection of Hibiscus. Whether you choose a Rose of Sharon (the shrub form of Hibiscus) or a Rose Mallow (the perennial form), you'll enjoy eye-catching crepe-papery flowers in shades of pink, red, blue, and purple, to name a few! Tolerant of heat and humidity, attractive to hummingbirds and butterflies, and ignored by deer, Hibiscus are a must-have for the sunny garden.
- The World's First and Only Mini Hibiscus!1-Quart $22.95
- Beautiful pinwheel pattern!Bareroot As Low As $19.95
- 3 months of striking color!Bareroot As Low As $18.95
- Fluttering butterflies and beneficial bees love this flower!1-Quart As Low As $24.95
- Two Seasons of Flowers!1-Quart As Low As $22.95