A smaller version of a long-time Southern favorite
White, pink, red, or purple blooms, attractive foliage, and exfoliating bark have made Crapemyrtles a mainstay of Southern landscapes for many years, and now you can enjoy their beauty no matter how small your garden! Highly adaptable and drought tolerant, Dwarf Crapemyrtles reach a mature height of up to 4 feet. From summer into fall, long panicles appear, the crinkled, crepe-like petals giving Crapemyrtles their name, and in fall, the green leaves turn yellow, red-orange, or red, providing a whole new season of appeal!
- Blooms Continue for 3 Months or More!2-Quart $28.95
- Blooms Continue for 3 Months or More!2-Quart Was $29.952-Quart Now $17.97
- New foliage is crimson, and in autumn the leaves turn bright orange!1-Quart $19.95
- New foliage is crimson, and in autumn the leaves turn bright orange!2-Quart $19.95
- Even Suitable for Containers!2-Quart $28.95