Legendary fragrance, for container or hedge!
The refreshing, clean fragrance of lavender has been known and appreciated for many years! The fresh leaves and flowers of lavender are used to make a soothing tea or to add a unique and subtle flavor to cakes and sweets; dried, it's added to potpourris, sachets, and perfumes. Lavender can grow up to 3 feet tall, with narrow, gray-green foliage topped with lavender, violet, or pink bloom spikes in summer. This popular and easy-to-grow herb is excellent for a border, container, or rock garden and makes a beautifully aromatic hedge!
- Highly Fragrant and Exceptionally Beautiful!1-Quart Was $11.95
- Truly rewrites the book on Lavender!Was As Low As $12.95
Now As Low As $10.36
- Every part of this plant is aromatic, creating an incredible effect in a mass planting!1-Quart As Low As $9.95
- Perfectly sized for containers!3 1/2-inch Pot Was $12.95
- One of the finest Concept Plant introductions.1-Quart Was $12.95