Leucanthemum (Shasta Daisy)
Attractive, clean blooms and easy care
An all-time favorite for the home garden, Leucanthemums (Shasta Daisies) mix beautifully with other perennials, growing easily and proving quite long blooming. Starting in late spring, Leucanthemums cheerfully fill flowerbeds and containers with endearing blooms that boast petal-like ray florets surrounding a yellow center. Attractive to butterflies as well as every passerby, Leucanthemums make wonderful cut flowers, fresh or dried. You'll love how the bright flowers contrast with the glossy, dark green foliage, for an eye-catching display.
- Fluted White Petals that Stick Straight Out!1-Quart $14.95
- Dreamy Blooms, Solid Performance1-Quart $12.95
- More Blooms and Bolder Foliage!1-Quart Was $14.951-Quart Now $9.72
- A cutflower-lover's dream come true!1-Quart $9.95
- The Key to a Glorious Garden1-Quart $12.95