Easy to grow, vigorous, heat tolerant, and close to indestructible, Lonicera (Honeysuckle) vines are beautiful and deliciously fragrant, attracting hummingbirds and butterflies all summer long. You may choose to grow your Lonicera along a trellis, arbor, or fence, or you can grow it without support as a groundcover to control erosion, and some will even thrive in containers. Lonicera bloom heavily in spring, with some extending their season into summer.
- Ultra-fragrant blooms mature from white to primrose!1-Quart $22.95
- Waves of beautiful, golden blooms!1-Quart $14.95
- Free-flowering and Strongly Fragrant!1-Quart $24.95
- The edible relative of the honey suckle!1-Quart $19.95
- This interesting climber will dress up any wall or fence!1-Quart $14.95
- Let it climb or sprawl, filling the garden with honey-scented bicolor blooms!Trade Gallon $28.95