Easy to grow, vigorous, heat tolerant, and close to indestructible, Lonicera (Honeysuckle) vines are beautiful and deliciously fragrant, attracting hummingbirds and butterflies all summer long. You may choose to grow your Lonicera along a trellis, arbor, or fence, or you can grow it without support as a groundcover to control erosion, and some will even thrive in containers. Lonicera bloom heavily in spring, with some extending their season into summer.
- This interesting climber will dress up any wall or fence!1-Quart $14.95
- Ultra-fragrant blooms mature from white to primrose!1-Quart $22.95
- Waves of beautiful, golden blooms!1-Quart $14.95
- Free-flowering and Strongly Fragrant!1-Quart $24.95
- The edible relative of the honey suckle!1-Quart $19.95
- A delicacy in Asia and Europe for centuries!1-Quart $19.95
- Sweetly Scented, Tubular Orange Flowers Entice Hummingbirds to the Garden1-Quart $16.95