Easy to grow, vigorous, heat tolerant, and close to indestructible, Lonicera (Honeysuckle) vines are beautiful and deliciously fragrant, attracting hummingbirds and butterflies all summer long. You may choose to grow your Lonicera along a trellis, arbor, or fence, or you can grow it without support as a groundcover to control erosion, and some will even thrive in containers. Lonicera bloom heavily in spring, with some extending their season into summer.
- Let it climb or sprawl, filling the garden with honey-scented bicolor blooms!Trade Gallon $28.95
- Just 6 to 10 feet high, this honeysuckle is ideal for smaller gardens.1-Quart $14.95
- The Most Heaven-scented!1-Quart $24.95
- Sweetly Scented, Tubular Orange Flowers Entice Hummingbirds to the Garden1-Quart $16.95
- Let it climb as a vine or form a shrubby mound.1-Quart $14.95
- Ultra-fragrant blooms mature from white to primrose!1-Quart $22.95