A magnet for hummingbirds, butterflies, and other pollinators
Monarda, commonly known as Bee Balm, Bergamont, Oswego Tea, or Horsemint (depending on species), is a lovely perennial that brings in bees, hummingbirds, and butterflies. Its leaves are fragrant, and its colorful blooms serve as a nectar source for butterflies. Monarda is quick to naturalize and needs to be divided every few years. The bright blooms are also ideal for cutflower arrangements and can even be dried, so you'll be able to enjoy them long after their season has passed.
- Farewell, Powdery Mildew!1-Quart $14.95
- Cherry-Red Flowers in Summer Draw Hummingbirds, Bees and Butterflies!1-Quart $12.95
- Rich Raspberry Flowers Sit Ravishly Atop Dark Green Foliage!1-Quart $12.95
- Pale Pink Flowers with Mint-Like Foliage!1-Quart $12.95
- A Pollinator Magnet with Superior Genetics1-Quart $14.95
- Bushy 3-foot plants bloom for weeks and multiply quickly!1-Quart As Low As $9.95