Cheerful color for garden and vase
Anemones (Windflowers) are considered, in many parts of the world, to be harbingers of spring. These vigorous plants, which are actually perennial herbs, offer various bloom times from spring through fall. Elongated stems hold one or several flowers in shades of red, white, purple, or yellow. Anemones are available in three forms: Spring-flowering, Mediterranean (blooms in spring and summer), and Fall-flowering (blooms in late summer to fall), the Japanese Anemone being one of the most popular.
- Cup-shaped blooms with bright pink, double petals and yellow centers1-Quart Was $19.95
- A Superb Companion to Early-blooming Tulips.Pack of 20 Was $14.95
- Lovely Fall Color for the Shade Garden!1-Quart $16.95
- You won't be surprised to learn that this Anemone is an award-winner!1-Quart $24.95
- Lasts longer than other Anemones!1-Quart $18.95
- Pink and Gold Blooms Pop Against Dark Purple and Green Foliage!1-Quart As Low As $14.95