A perennial-garden favorite
Garden Phlox are available in a variety of colors -- white, purple, orange, blue, lavender, red, peach, pink, and variegated shades -- with foliage that's typically medium green. These easy-to-grow perennials are often the backbone of summer borders, although their striking, often fragrant flower clusters are equally gorgeous in open sunny areas. Ranging in size from 15-48 inches high, Phlox draw in butterflies and hummingbirds while proving unpalatable to deer. Be sure to plant some Phlox in your cutflower garden, too, and enjoy their long vase life.
- Near-White Spring Flowers Feature Blush Overtones and Bold Pink Eyes!1-Quart $9.95
- Purple Flowers Form Fantastic Spring Groundcover!1-Quart $9.95
- Flowers over two seasons!1-Quart $12.95
- Steams bear bright green and deep purple tones!1-Quart $12.95
- Left alone by deer!1-Quart As Low As $8.95