Simple, beautiful, and very rewarding
For blazing color in the garden, you can't beat Salvia (Sage)! Easy to grow from seed and requiring little care, Salvia produces racemes, or panicles, that display flower colors ranging from the popular blues and reds to purples, whites, yellows, pinks, and salmony-oranges. Salvia species include annuals, biennials, and perennial herbs (the Sages), thriving in a variety of soil and water conditions and drawing in hummingbirds and butterflies. Salvia is great at surviving on its own, so plant it anywhere for lovely color from spring through autumn.
- A Proven Winners® ColorChoice® plant!1-Quart $12.95
- Cherry Blossom Blooms on Black Stems!1-Quart Was $12.95
- Thrives in extreme heat and humidity!1-Quart $10.95
- Deep Purple Blooms Until Fall!1-Quart Was $12.95
- Hot Pink Even In Cold Climes!1-Quart $12.95