Simple, beautiful, and very rewarding
For blazing color in the garden, you can't beat Salvia (Sage)! Easy to grow from seed and requiring little care, Salvia produces racemes, or panicles, that display flower colors ranging from the popular blues and reds to purples, whites, yellows, pinks, and salmony-oranges. Salvia species include annuals, biennials, and perennial herbs (the Sages), thriving in a variety of soil and water conditions and drawing in hummingbirds and butterflies. Salvia is great at surviving on its own, so plant it anywhere for lovely color from spring through autumn.
- Deep Purple Blooms Until Fall!1-Quart $12.95
- A Riot of Color!1-Quart $12.95
- Cherry Blossom Blooms on Black Stems!1-Quart $12.95
- Magnificent Two-tone Color over 3 Seasons!1-Quart $10.95
- This perennial tolerates drought and blazing sun!1-Quart $9.95