Easy, delicious, and extremely nutritious
Most of us know how delicious blueberries are, and in recent years it???s become apparent just how beneficial they are to our overall health. Blueberries contain virtually no fat, only 80 calories per cup, are an excellent source of vitamin C, dietary fiber, and manganese and are leaders in antioxidant activity! The wonderful nutritional value of blueberries is at its peak when the delicious berries are eaten fresh. An easy-to-grow, North American native, blueberry bushes are a beautiful and productive plant for containers as well as the garden! Most blueberry bushes will bear their first crop in 2 years, depending on the size and age of the plant.
- Changes foliage color again in fall!Trade Gallon (3qt) $34.95
- Red-tinted Foliage!Trade Gallon (3qt) $34.95
- Great for the South, and hardy as far north as Chicago!1-Quart $13.95
- Great for the South, and hardy as far north as Chicago!Trade Gallon (3qt) $19.95
- A delicious sweet yet mild bite!3 1/2-inch Pot $12.95