Drought tolerant, with multi-season interest
There are many lovely Coreopsis (Tickseed) from which to choose, most reaching a height of about 2', although size can vary drastically between cultivars. Considered to be one of the best native wildflowers available for the garden, Coreopsis are easy to grow, displaying daisy-like, cutflower-perfect blooms in vibrant shades of yellow, pink, and more, and a long bloom time -- all summer and into the fall. The growth habit of Coreopsis is quite variable, from very compact to informal and sprawling, although all are well-formed and bushy.
- Pure Yellow Flowers Over Two Full Seasons!1-Quart $12.95
- In cooler areas, the base and edges of the white petals turn grape-purple!1-Quart $12.95
- Unique Spreading Habit!1-Quart $9.95
- Pale orange flowers mature to a rich apricot-salmon shade!1-Quart $10.95
- The Most Floriferous Coreopsis Yet!1-Quart $10.95
- The colors change with the weather!1-Quart $12.95
- The dense, compact mound of thread leaves is blanketed in color from June to October.1-Quart $16.95
- Like Two Different Flowers!1-Quart $14.95
- Pale orange flowers mature to a rich apricot-salmon shade!Pack of 6 $28.95
- Vibrant Reds and Yellows All Season Long!
- Big Ruby Blooms on Compact, Hardy Plants!
- A butterfly magnet over its long season of bloom!1-Quart $16.95
- Hundreds of long-lasting 2-inch blooms crowd on a plant under 2 feet tall!1-Quart $15.95
- Reblooms Even in the Hottest Summer Weather!1-Quart $10.95
- Naturalizes readily and grows so easily!1-Quart $9.95