Eye-catching foliage, exotic fragrance
Delightful little slow-growing shrubs, Daphne are loved for their attractive foliage (many are evergreen), the exotic fragrance that some of the most popular varieties boast, and their decorative non-edible fruits. Needing little pruning, Daphne are eager to brighten up walkways and borders, or even stand alone as eye-catching container plantings. Many Daphne bloom in late winter or early spring, a trait that's given them the names Winter Daphne or The Romantic Plant, for the blooms that appear near Valentine's Day!
- Lovely semi-dwarf Japanese variety.1-Quart $29.95
- The Blooms Appear Before the Foliage in Spring!1-Quart $29.95
- The Most Fragrant of All Daphnes!1-Quart $18.95Trade Gallon (3qt) $49.95
- Blooms on both new and old growth, giving you MONTHS of heavenly scent.1-Quart $29.95
- Excellent in containers, rock gardens, and the front of the border.Trade Gallon (3qt) $39.95
- Powerfully Fragrant!Trade Gallon (3qt) $49.95