Eye-catching foliage, exotic fragrance
Delightful little slow-growing shrubs, Daphne are loved for their attractive foliage (many are evergreen), the exotic fragrance that some of the most popular varieties boast, and their decorative non-edible fruits. Needing little pruning, Daphne are eager to brighten up walkways and borders, or even stand alone as eye-catching container plantings. Many Daphne bloom in late winter or early spring, a trait that's given them the names Winter Daphne or The Romantic Plant, for the blooms that appear near Valentine's Day!
- The Blooms Appear Before the Foliage in Spring!1-Quart 29.95
- Deep rosy purple buds open to delicate clusters of pink and white blooms.1-Quart 18.95
- Powerfully Fragrant!49.95 - sale 49.95
- The hardest-working shrub we have yet to offer!Options Available 34.95
- Brighten up your garden with interesting, two-toned foliage!1-Quart 29.95