Unsurpassed vertical beauty
Our top-performing climbing roses form a colorful backdrop for borders and are fantastic for covering structures or screening unwanted views. They can also transform bare fences, walls, trellises, or arbors into dramatically beautiful focal points. Climbers have large flowers, similar to other garden roses, which are typically held singly or in small groups, and they usually have the ability to repeat bloom. The uses and joys of climbing roses are almost endless!
Choose the roses that are best for your garden, and start enjoying their timeless beauty!
- Perfect for a foundation or back of the border planting!2-Quart $21.95
- Traditional, but absolutely stunning!2-Quart $21.95
- Truly on of the greatest roses of all time!2-Quart $21.95
- Offering all-season color, this floriferous climbing Rose is an easy-grower that is sure to light your garden on fire!2-Quart $24.95
- This patriotic climber even smells like apple pie!2-Quart $21.95
- 4 inches across and jammed with velvety petals!2-Quart $21.95 $13.17
- Thornless canes!2-Quart $21.95Bareroot $24.95
- Strong, Fruity Fragrance and Electric Pink Blooms on a Vigorous Climber!2-Quart $22.95
- Offers a wonderful anise fragrance!2-Quart $22.95
- Introduced in 1930 and Still the Favorite!2-Quart $21.95Bareroot $21.95
- One of the best Romanticas®!2-Quart $22.95