Unsurpassed vertical beauty
Our top-performing climbing roses form a colorful backdrop for borders and are fantastic for covering structures or screening unwanted views. They can also transform bare fences, walls, trellises, or arbors into dramatically beautiful focal points. Climbers have large flowers, similar to other garden roses, which are typically held singly or in small groups, and they usually have the ability to repeat bloom. The uses and joys of climbing roses are almost endless!
Choose the roses that are best for your garden, and start enjoying their timeless beauty!
- One of the best Romanticas®!2-Quart 19.95
- 4 inches across and jammed with velvety petals!2-Quart 22.95
- Thornless canes!Options Available 24.95
- This patriotic climber even smells like apple pie!2-Quart 21.95
- Offering all-season color, this floriferous climbing Rose is an easy-grower that is sure to light your garden on fire!2-Quart 24.95
- Introduced in 1930 and Still the Favorite!Options Available 21.95
- Offers a wonderful anise fragrance!2-Quart 22.95
- Strong, Fruity Fragrance and Electric Pink Blooms on a Vigorous Climber!2-Quart 22.95
- Truly on of the greatest roses of all time!2-Quart 21.95
- Traditional, but absolutely stunning!2-Quart 21.95
- Perfect for a foundation or back of the border planting!2-Quart 21.95