Unsurpassed vertical beauty
Our top-performing climbing roses form a colorful backdrop for borders and are fantastic for covering structures or screening unwanted views. They can also transform bare fences, walls, trellises, or arbors into dramatically beautiful focal points. Climbers have large flowers, similar to other garden roses, which are typically held singly or in small groups, and they usually have the ability to repeat bloom. The uses and joys of climbing roses are almost endless!
Choose the roses that are best for your garden, and start enjoying their timeless beauty!
- A Compact Climber with Ample BlossomsBareroot 26.95
- Up to 50,000 flowers on a single established plant!2-Quart 21.95
- The Pride of M. Meilland!2-Quart 19.95
- Thornless canes!Bareroot 24.95
- This patriotic climber even smells like apple pie!2-Quart 21.95
- All Zone Southern Beauty2-Quart 22.95
- A favorite in the garden since its introduction in 1868, especially in Europe!Options Available 24.95