Unsurpassed vertical beauty
Our top-performing climbing roses form a colorful backdrop for borders and are fantastic for covering structures or screening unwanted views. They can also transform bare fences, walls, trellises, or arbors into dramatically beautiful focal points. Climbers have large flowers, similar to other garden roses, which are typically held singly or in small groups, and they usually have the ability to repeat bloom. The uses and joys of climbing roses are almost endless!
Choose the roses that are best for your garden, and start enjoying their timeless beauty!
- Hardy and vigorous, with excellent disease resistance.2-Quart Was $19.952-Quart Now $17.96
- Perfect for a foundation or back of the border planting!2-Quart $21.95 $19.76
- 4 inches across and jammed with velvety petals!2-Quart $21.95 $19.76
- Very disease resistant and determined to flower freely all season.2-Quart $21.95 $19.76
- This award-winner blooms from late spring to mid-fall!2-Quart $21.95
- Introduced in 1930 and Still the Favorite!2-Quart $21.95
- Offers a wonderful anise fragrance!2-Quart $21.95
- Thornless canes!2-Quart $21.95