Unsurpassed vertical beauty
Our top-performing climbing roses form a colorful backdrop for borders and are fantastic for covering structures or screening unwanted views. They can also transform bare fences, walls, trellises, or arbors into dramatically beautiful focal points. Climbers have large flowers, similar to other garden roses, which are typically held singly or in small groups, and they usually have the ability to repeat bloom. The uses and joys of climbing roses are almost endless!
Choose the roses that are best for your garden, and start enjoying their timeless beauty!
- Strong, Fruity Fragrance and Electric Pink Blooms on a Vigorous Climber!2-Quart $22.95
- Perfect for a foundation or back of the border planting!2-Quart $21.95
- Offers a wonderful anise fragrance!2-Quart $22.95
- 4 inches across and jammed with velvety petals!2-Quart $21.95
- Introduced in 1930 and Still the Favorite!2-Quart $21.95Bareroot $21.95
- Thornless canes!2-Quart $21.95Bareroot $24.95
- One of the best Romanticas®!2-Quart $22.95