Classic Hybrid Teas
The world's favorite rose
The most popular variety of rose, hybrid teas are the result of a hybridization of a Tea rose and a Hybrid Perpetual. Characterized by their large, high-centered buds, classically formed blooms, and stiffly upright habit, hybrid teas have long been favored for small gardens in formal situations. And their exquisitely shaped flowers continue to be the standard rose of the floral industry, due to the fact that they're generally borne singly on long, strong stems. Hybrid teas are the perfect "florist shop rose", but they're equally rewarding in your garden!
Choose the roses that are best for your garden, and start enjoying their timeless beauty!
- Superb Form, Fragrance, and Blackspot Resistance2-Quart $28.95
- Huge, high-centered blooms!Bareroot As Low As $24.95
- 5-inch blooms show best color in cool weather!Bareroot $26.95
- Our 2013 Rose of the Year®!Bareroot As Low As $24.95
- Vigorous, free-blooming plant!Bareroot As Low As $26.95
- Delicate yellow petals blushed with a soft, rosy pink.Bareroot As Low As $26.95
- Resists mildew and rust, so humid summers aren't a problem.1-Gallon As Low As $38.95