Classic Hybrid Teas
The world's favorite rose
The most popular variety of rose, hybrid teas are the result of a hybridization of a Tea rose and a Hybrid Perpetual. Characterized by their large, high-centered buds, classically formed blooms, and stiffly upright habit, hybrid teas have long been favored for small gardens in formal situations. And their exquisitely shaped flowers continue to be the standard rose of the floral industry, due to the fact that they're generally borne singly on long, strong stems. Hybrid teas are the perfect "florist shop rose", but they're equally rewarding in your garden!
Choose the roses that are best for your garden, and start enjoying their timeless beauty!
- Vigorous growth, superior disease resistance, and perfect bloom form!2-Quart $24.95
- The scent if wonderful! A combination of citrus, peach, and pear, with undertones of patchouli and fresh myrtle.2-Quart Was $24.952-Quart Now $17.47
- Enjoy a summer-long supply of cut flowers from this blackspot- and mildew-resistant rose.2-Quart Was $24.952-Quart Now $14.97
- Long, elegant stems make them perfect for the cut garden.2-Quart Was $24.952-Quart Now $19.96
- Huge, high-centered blooms!2-Quart $24.95
- Rich sunset tones, sweet fragrance, and perfect form combine to make this the most beloved Rose of recent generations!2-Quart $24.95